Using high strength hardened steel spherical bearings, these camber plates are direct replacements for the factory mounts. The offset nature of the plate allows for more overall negative camber, giving you a better starting point for adjustment. Teflon lined spherical bearings require no maintenance or supplemental lubrication. Included seals prevent contamination from water or grime, thereby extending bearing life.
- Better Offset Starting Point for Camber Adjustments
- Potential for More Overall Negative Camber
- Larger spherical bearings and weather-seals than on the Cup cars to ensure longevity
- Spherical bearings pivot freely thus eliminating deflection inherent in factory bushings
- The factory rubber acts as a spring in series with the shock. This rubber spring-action is completely un-damped and reduces the shocks ability to control the tire contact patch. The spherical bearing allows the damper to do its job and control the contact patch.
- The factory rubber deflects sideways under cornering loads, causing loss of camber just when you need it most. Our spherical bearings eliminate the deflection, maintaining stable and predictable camber.
*These will work with stock springs and coil-over suspensions.